CLAMPING DOWN ON BBN…….
I laugh when people say we must clamp down on BBN. It’s a program you need to go out of your way to view. For example my kids ain’t even aware it exists and I can’t see it because I have done over a year without DSTV. To be worried over the nudes of what you haven’t subscribed to is to be worried over the lion in the jungle.
BBN is so easy to clamp down if you don’t subscribe to DSTV or go out of your way to look for it. There are however more deadly threats than BBN
– Lewd musical content that airs and whose proponents are promoted by corporate Nigeria
– Constant pop ups while kids run online study
– Deadly leaders who has failed to provide effective education that promotes critical thinking and enables citizens prioritize life transforming content to base content
– Hypocritical “somebodies” who scream against it online but secretly watch and follow offline
– Systems and movements that have the means and equipment to produce better content but have refused to instead they use it to promote personal agenda as against collective solution
– LIGHTS THAT HAVE REFUSED TO SHINE
These are more deadly than BBN
Need I say more……
I may do a follow up depending on how challenging and accusatory the comments are lol
I remain a SAVIOUR
Credit: Praise Fowowe