The First Halfway of 2020, is a real challenge for many corporate organizations around the world due to the effect of the Pandemic. Below is the list of powerful coporate organization in the world with diverse issues due to the Pandemic:
1. Victoria’s Secret declared bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdraws 4391 stores.
4. Chanel was discontinued.
5.Hermes is discontinued.
6. Patek Philippe discontinued production.
7. Rolex discontinued production.
8. The world’s luxury industry has ceased production.
9. Nike has a total of $23 billion US dollars preparing for the second stage of layoffs.
10. Needless to say about the travel.
11. The founder of AirBnb said that because of pandemic, 12 years of efforts were destroyed in 6 weeks.
12. Even the Starbucks also announced to permanently close their 400 stores.
13. Pizza huts and Wendy’s filing for bankruptcies.
14. British Airways closure.
14. Opay in Nigeria closing all e-hailings except Fintech
Under the weight of the new crown pandemic, many giants are facing the crisis of failure. Five months of pandemic were in debt, and tens of thousands of companies went bankrupt, so the company was seriously replaced.
If your company is still there, and there are no pay cuts or layoffs, please treat your company well. Because they still insists on carrying all the tests that you can’t see. And humans are facing the pandemic that cannot be controlled.
The second half of 2020, is the real challenge of corporate strength.